Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Living for the future

People always say to live for the present, but if you live for the present what if you aren't thinking and you do something that you will regret in the future? That is why I have decided not to live for the past but live mostly for the future.  When I say living for the future that doesn't mean never have fun or take life so seriously that you never get to enjoy it but it means just to think before doing. Before doing something I am going to think "How is this going to effect my future?"  I am living for my little brothers, kids, grandkids and so on. I want to be a good role model and I don't want to have to say "Don't be like me" I want to tell them the good things I did and how hard I always tried at school and everything that I do. Not the opposite. I think you need to do things for you that others will not understand but at the same time I don't want to do in a way that I will regret.

2 comments: