Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Control

I have issues with control. Not controling people but controling my life. I want to control what happens to me and what I am going to do with my life but that isn't realistic. We can't control anything and that actually scares me. The only thing that keeps me going and keeps me reassured that I will be okay is praying. I pray so much just about my future because I have a fear (I guess you could call it that) that I won't inspire people. I don't want to be ordinary I want to be extraordinary. I want to be different and make a change but knowing that the mistakes that I make right now can affect that scare me. I know I'm not perfect and everything will turn out the way it's suppose to but I am still learning to just trust God with that.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Annie, Its Mal. I made my own blog yesterday. I've made some before, but I didnt keep them up. Also, I like reading your blog, and so i was bored and the idea just stuck in my mind ;) Anyways, I fear my future too, sometimes. But.. for different reasons. I have to pray a lot too. I have problems trusting that everything will be ok too, but as long as I keep praying, so I can keep feeling ok again.

    Hang in there :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Mal, I love youuu<3 Its nice to know I'm not the only one going through this.

    ReplyDelete