Friday, February 18, 2011

Haircut!

So today I got a new haircut and I feel like everytime that I get a haircut it kind of represents that time of my life. I feel like this time when I got my haircut meant more to me then any that I got in a really long time because this time I cut it pretty short and when I was in gymnastics we always had to have our hair medium legnth because if it was too short you couldn't put it in a ponytail and if it was too long it would whip you in the face which is not fun. This haircut represents the year that I was freed and it feels amazing. I know your probably saying "wow she is looking way too into the haircut .. I mean its just a haircut" but when I look at old photos the first thing I see is how my hair looked the year so now when I look back I can say oh yeah that was the year where I quit gymnastics. See what I'm saying? This is offically the new me and it is wonderful =]

No comments:

Post a Comment